Wednesday, April 2, 2008

NIght of the living dead?


Nope, just me trying a mask I got for my birthday :) Of course Aaron is not here to witness my loveliness.

6 comments:

lauren said...

That is some serious LOVELINESS!! Did it make your face feel supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - if it did let me know so I can come over and try it. Sarah's poem was really cute - Drat was of course my favorite part.

Czirr Family said...

you look so beautiful!!!...after the mask...I hope!. I love to put those in my face, even if they don't make any differrence somethimes it just feel girly!
I love Sarah's poem!!!

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

very nice very nice . I have finally joined the blogging world

Darin said...

I'm sure glad I saw this in the daylight and not late at night - it would have totally freaked me out! Did you run around the house scaring your kids?

Prouses said...

Julie!! You're so BRAVE :) I would NEVER do that to myself... Take a picture, and post it that is! Very Funny.
I liked the poem, and was very impressed by her clear handwriting.

Ms. Kneisly said...

Whenever I wear a mask I look like Melissa with makeup. It is when I take the mask OFF that people get scared. You are completely naturally beautiful.