Saturday, August 18, 2007

AH the power of YES!


David has finally figured out that when he wants something he just has to nod his head yes. He is really communicating much better! I was a little worried last month when his vocabulary consisted of 5 words and 3 of them were food items and one was uh. Now he knows yes! He also loves to take my hand and show me what he wants. (Usually it is a Popsicle!)
David LOVES trucks and tractors. Whenever we pass by construction sites he will say whoa and point. He could sit and watch the trucks for hours.
David also LOVES to play rough. He loves to be chased and to chase you. He loves being tickled and loves to tickle. It is fun to see the difference between boys and girls.


Sarah took this picture after "fixing" his hair. He loves to "smile" at the camera.

2 comments:

CACKEL said...

I remember riding in my friend's car with Kendall when he was about 3, and we passed a construction site and I was pointing out the different tractors out, and he was going crazy with excitement. My friend said, "Wow, he really likes tractors, huh?" And I said, "Um, obviously you only have girls."

I know, I know, you shouldn't make gender-based stereotypes, and I truly try not to. Right now Lily likes tractors since Ethan is really into them, but when it comes down to it, she will take a baby doll and a bottle over a tractor any day. My boys have liked dolls too, but never with such enthusiasm as they have had for tractors or trains, etc. I really enjoy having boys and girls.

Coleen and Todd Staples said...

He is so adorable. How old is he? What a blondie. :)