Tonight I tried to watch the movie "Signs" and Aaron is still watching it, but I just got too freaked out! Man I just can't take movies that are too intense. I used to like them, but now I don't know what to make of them.
BLECH! I guess I am just a
wimp!
4 comments:
Super wimp!!! Signs was a little freaky, but in the end it is ok..
Yeah, I can't remember if I thought that one was scary at all. I don't think that one got to me. Aliens don't generally scare me as much as bad people or supernatural things (like ghosts and such)
But I have walked out on a movie in a theater. What Lies Beneath. I totally freaked myself out on that one. There was a movie (I can't remember the name) my roommates rented that I had to leave the house. Minority Report was also very scary/intense, so stay away from that one.
We're going to see Invasion tonight. It's the first "thriller/intense" we will have gone to in a long time. Hopefully I don't get too scared...
I generally hate scary movies, but I LOVED "The Others." I screamed out loud at one point, but by the end I was SO glad that I had seen it.
Since Cannon has been travelling for work so much, I try not to watch too much scary stuff, because it all zooms back into my mind when I am going around turning out all the lights for the night.
maybe that is why I don't like scary movies...no one there to protect me! i will have to check out the others...Lauren I know I will have to stick to happy movies!
Post a Comment