Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First day of school!


Monday was Sarah's first day of school! It was hard to send her off on the bus and know that she would be gone for the WHOLE day! She gets on the bus at 8:35 and gets home at 4:00. The first day was long. Yesterday as I was taking the other 2 to playgroup, we passed the school at 12 and I thought I am glad she is still there. She LOVES it. I hope that she can make some friends in her new class. It takes her a long time to warm up to people and she would never initiate a relationship. Sometimes I worry, but I guess my baby is growing up :)

2 comments:

nicole said...

Way to go Sara!

CACKEL said...

sarah and chelsea are SO related. the whole bookworm thing (2300 minutes per month in kindergarten!!) to being shy and not initiating relationships. i have noticed that she is slowly forming some good friendships with some girls in our neighborhood who are a little more mature and bookish like she is.