Friday, August 17, 2007

new hair cut




Here is my new hair cut. Cel I told them to give me an a line bob...did she do a good job? I always worry that it is too mushroomish.

4 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I think it looks cute from the front. I would like to see the side and back sometime too.

I think the mushroom thing happens when they either don't put enough layers in to help taper it up, or do a bad job on layers. But, your hair lays downs so nicely that even if you don't have layers it doesn't look mushroomy. I definitely have had the mushroom A-line cuts and your cut doesn't look like those!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Oh, also, if you flat iron your hair it will also take away some of that mushroom feeling. And if you use some sort of "sleek and shine" serum that helps a bit too.

nicole said...

Your hair doesn't look at all mushroomy-I think its adorable and you are lucky to have all those natural highlights.

Coleen and Todd Staples said...

That's a natural color? Very nice:) I think it is a great cut for you. Way to be brave and try something new! It's not easy.
You look great!